Visualize The Data
Featured visualization: mobile connections in Africa
Ever wondered how many mobile subscriptions there are in different African countries, but have little time to look around for it? We know the feeling - and we've got you covered. Please note that this view is optimized for a desktop, laptop or tablet. If you are having trouble seeing it on your device, try the full screen button on the bottom right of the display.
This dashboard shows the number of mobile connections (SIMs) in sample African markets. The dashboard is continuously updated. How to use the dashboard:
- Select a year to see the mobile connection base and penetration for that year.
- Hover over a country on the map to see the indicators for that country.
- To see the indicators for one, or multiple countries, select those countries from the drop-down menu. Select “All” to restore the full view.
- You can also click on a country in the map to see the indicators and highlights for that country. Click again to restore the full view.
- You can build a view, and download a PDF or an image of that view.
Which African markets have been most impacted by FX depreciation over the past five years? We explore the data.