Our new report highlights how fiber, cloud, managed hosting and mobile payments are driving the Kenyan enterprise market. In many respects, Kenya’s digital infrastructure setup is what other African countries want to grow up to be.
Some key points:
- A potential market addressable demand of demand 300k formal units, and up to 1m enterprise seats;
- Enterprise ICT and carrier network services that generate around 17% of total telecoms and ICT services – and rising;
- A remarkable 90% of fixed broadband connections that are fiber-based – and the frenetic rollout continues;
- Carrier bandwidth capacity requirements are exploding – and metro fiber rates are among the cheapest in Africa;
- Colocation space supply that will at least double size over the next 18 months;
- Enterprises that are gradually migrating to hybrid cloud/IaaS solutions;
- Outside of the mobile segment, mobile players don’t dominate this market: it’s all about Wananchi, Jamii, Liquid Telecom, Seacom, Internet Solutions and a score of other players;
- And more – all reasons why we project the Kenyan enterprise market to add more cumulative revenue in absolute terms over the next five years than it did over the 2010-2015 period.
Fiber, Cloud, Mobility and the Transformation of the Kenyan Enterprise & Carrier Market – A Xalam Analytics Country Enterprise Report
Price: USD 1250
PDF Version – 37 Pages – 51 Supporting Charts and Exhibits
Download Table of Contents Here – Xalam Analytics Kenya Report – January 2016 – ToC
Contact us to order or for any additional detail at email@example.com